Thank you to everyone who participated in our first BETA this past weekend on PS4 and brought issues to our attention! We collected feedback and bug reports from across social media, customer support tickets, Discord, and Reddit, and will be addressing some of these issues in this weekend’s BETA.
- Various crashes and game becoming unresponsive fixed
- Save game optimizations
- Character Selection improvements
- Fixed the issue where you couldn’t select or change Super Heroes
- Companion respawn improvements
- Fixed the issue where the screen would turn black when another Super Hero would use the Hulkbuster
- Various other improvements
Missions and War Zones
- Mission Summary improvements
- Fixed issues with the Abomination fight
- Missing strongbox fixes
We’re continuing to address other issues that have been brought up and have other fixes planned for launch on September 4. Here is a list of known issues that we’re still actively working on.
Feedback/In-progress for Future Patch
- Infrequent occurrence of multiple Super Heroes spawning
- Reduction in screenshake
Missions, HARM Challenges, War Zones and Drop Zones
- If you cannot progress past the Golden Gate Bridge, please close the app, open notifications on PS home screen, and launch the game again once the beta is fully downloaded.
- If you cannot progress in a mission, open the Options menu, and select Reload Checkpoint.
- Depending on settings, some UI elements may not appear properly.
- Some icons and elements are not final.
- Cosmetic gameplay rewards may not unlock properly.
Heroes and AI Companions
- Once you have unlocked Iron Man and Black Widow, you must select them in the Select Hero / Companions menu to equip their Level 6 starting gear.
- OpenSelect Hero / Companions menu to assign specific heroes to assist on supported missions.
- Spendtime advancing each Hero to keep the most efficient and effective Strike Team.
You can find important PC information, including a performance tuning guide, on Steam:
For players experiencing performance issues on PC, try disabling Dynamic Resolution in game, G-Sync if you have the respective monitor, or unchecking "Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game" inSteam as we look into improving overall performance.
Thanks for all the support and the feedback! The entire team has spent countless hours watching all the content you created, so keep it up! If you run into more issues this weekend, please let us know on any of the links below.